DeepMotion’s Animate 3D V3.5 Release adds a default Roblox character for seamless integration with Roblox, Vroid VRM Custom Character support, a massive UI overhaul for easier and quicker animation creation and a whole host of quality of life updates.
- Roblox Default Character: The Roblox R15 character rig will now appear as one of the Default Character options! You can now choose a Roblox R15 default character to automatically retarget your animations to. This will allow you to quickly and easily import your Roblox character animations into Roblox Studio without going into Blender.
- VRoid VRM Custom Character: You can now upload your .VRM character files to your Custom Characters library for fast retargeting and easy upload into VRoid and other AR/VR and live streaming apps that support the .VRM file format .
- Streamlined User Interface: Create jobs faster and with less clicks using our streamlined workflow that combines your 3D Animation or 3D Pose and Custom Characters steps into one simple interface.
- Animation Job Error Feedback: When creating animations, more detailed messages and recommendations will now display for jobs that fail due to various possibilities. Most failures are due to the following: video uploaded exceeds subscription limits for upload or video quality does not meet our minimum requirements for a quality animation.
- Multi Session Support: You can now have multiple sessions of Animate 3D running at any given time. Start your animation, set it and forget it.
- .MJPG Support: You can now upload your .MJPG video files for your animation creation.
Animation Quality Update:
- Low Jump Detection: Increased detections of motions that have low ground jumps for example during jump rope or jumping jacks.
- 3D Pose Face Tracking: You can now use Face Tracking when generating static 3D poses. Turning on the Face Tracking feature can also improve the tracking of the head position.
- Improved Hand-to-Ground Contact: Improved hand contact to the ground when the hands rotate.