DeepMotion has partnered with the team at In3D to bring you early access to their new realistic avatar creation experience, Avaturn. Avaturn separates itself from In3D’s flagship scanning app by providing an elevated degree of accessibility for realistic avatar creation. By using a simple selfie, In3D’s technology can quickly create a realistic avatar with customizable bodies, clothing, hair, and accessories, with and endless number of combinations that can be used across the metaverse and beyond.
Avaturn avatars are currently compatible with DeepMotion’s Full-Body Tracking and Hand Tracking, with Face Tracking coming to launch along with official launch of the tool.
Check out the Walkthrough below to learn more about creating and animating your digital twin:
(Video walkthrough coming soon!)
- Step 1: Create your Animate 3D account here (www.deepmotion.com/sign-up) or log in to your account at portal.deepmotion.com
- Step 2: Follow the on boarding walkthrough then navigate to your ‘3D Models’ library to review your Custom Characters
- Step 3: Click on ‘Create’
- Step 4: Select Avaturn’s Realistic Avatars
- Step 5: Create a new account, or log into your existing account
- Step 5: Click on “New Avatar”
- Step 7: Scan the QR code with your phone and log into Avaturn on your mobile device
- Step 8: Scan your face and continue to edit your character, or
- Step 9: Refresh portal.deepmotion.com and edit your new character
- Step 10: Click ‘Save’ to save your new avatar to your DeepMotion Custom Character library
- Step 11: Navigate to your new Avaturn avatar and click “Create Animation” to continue creating your DeepMotion animation
Please review our Capture Guidelines to assist you in creating your best animation possible!
Check out the Avaturn World Cup 2022 soft launch and enter for a chance to get your animation featured using #Avaturn.