V4.2 - Avaturn Realistic Avatars, New Rotoscope Pose Editor Features, Freemium Boost & More!
Animate 3D V4.2 brings users Avaturn, a new realistic avatar generator, new Rotoscope Pose Editor features aimed at expediting the AI assisted editing process, and we are expanding our Freemium tier by doubling all limits, + much more!
Realistic Avatar Generator
- DeepMotion now has a realistic avatar generator! We have partnered with the team from In3D to bring you truly alive 3D avatars. In3D, known for their 3D scanning app, is doing a soft launch of their new Avaturn platform, allowing users to create realistic digital twin avatars from a simple selfie. Now available through your 3D Models library! Check out this walkthrough to learn how to use the new feature.
Rotoscoping Pose Editor Updates:
- Auto-Saving: Editing progress is now automatically saved after every minute.
- Multi-Joint Selection: You can now select multiple joints while editing to do tasks like move the joints, copy & paste joint locations, interpolation, and more!
- Hot-Keys: Hot keys have been added to assist your editing process so you can do tasks more speedily like moving between frames, copy & paste, etc. Simply hover over the tools to see what their hot keys are.
- Interpolation: Reduce your repetitive frame by frame editing with the new Interpolation feature. You can select a joint’s ‘point A’ starting position and ‘point B’ end position across a set of frames resulting in a smooth motion from point A to point B. Interpolation works for multi-joint selection as well to further boost your productivity when multiple joints are adjusted simultaneously.
- Bone Colors: You can now select between 3 different colors to change your rig in the viewing area so that you can easily see the bones of your character against varying background colors.
Hand Tracking Updates:
- Motion Smoothing: Motion Smoothing has been added for Hand Tracking animations. Our existing Motion Smoothing feature applies advanced AI filters to help remove jittering - you can now use the existing dial to help remove jitters and produce smoother hand animations.
- Improved Precision Tracking: Fixed some issues that caused some finger popping when doing precise finger motions like for sign language.
- Joint Correction: Fixed some issues causing the fingers to bend sideways in some instances.
- Handling Difficulty: Fixed a bug that now allows for the tracking of more challenging inputs.
- Freemium Upgrades:
- Credits: We have improved our free tier, now providing 2x the amount of credits to each account every month, increasing from 30 to 60 animation credits.
- Video Limits: The single video file upload limit was also doubled from 10 seconds to 20 seconds per upload.
- File Size Limit: The single video file size limit has doubled as well from 50MB to 100MB
- Reruns: Freemium accounts now come with 1 free rerun every month so you can test out changing various settings.
- Enterprise Plan: Check out our new and most robust subscription plan, providing the Highest Job Priority, 2GB video uploads, 100 custom characters & credits for creating up to 10 hours of animation monthly. You can check out all our plans here: www.deepmotion.com/pricing
Portal & Backend Updates
- Camera Angles: You can now set camera angles for your MP4 render. You can set the camera in a 180° arc so that you can get the left and right profiles of your character.
- Priority Que: We now have 5 different Job Priority tiers to correlate with our subscription tiers. Our higher tiers jobs will run before other tiers for quicker processing times.
- Freemium: Lowest
- Innovator: Low
- Professional: Medium
- Studio: High
- Enterprise: Highest
- Job Processing Bug: Fixed an issue that could cause some hanging issues when processing a job.