Animate 3D V4.2.2 brings Unlimited Credits with our Studio plan, providing users with unlimited animation creation! Jump in and check out the new feature for improved Head Rotation Tracking, as well as a Trim and Crop feature that empowers users with more control over what you want to capture.
- Unlimited Animation Credits: Our Studio plan now offers unlimited animation creation! The first 7,200 credits for the subscription month will be run at the Highest Job Priority, everything after will be processed with unlimited credits at the Lowest Job Priority.
- Starter Plan Upgrade: We boosted the single file upload size from 100MB to 150MB for more flexibility in your animation creation.
- Trim and Crop Tool: You can now Trim and Crop your videos and images when you upload them to Animate 3D. This allows you to refine your videos and images by cropping out additional people, objects or other items that might interfere with the tracking abilities of our AI (Multi-Person Tracking coming soon!). You can also trim your video to the desired length so you don’t process unwanted seconds of animation you don’t need.
- Head Rotation Tracking: Our Face Tracking technology adds a deeper level of head position tracking, but sometimes you don’t need Face Tracking, or the character you’re using doesn’t support it. We now offer the ‘Head Rotation Tracking’ options in these instances so that you can have all the benefits of better Head Rotation Tracking without needing to use the Face Tracking feature or a character model with facial rig!
Rotoscope Pose Editor
- Help Screen: Get access to all the shortcuts to help you edit and refine your animation results even faster. Check out our Rotoscope Pose Editor tutorial here to learn how to polish your animations.
- Foot Position: Fixed some issues with inaccurate motions of the feet.
- Hand Tracking: Fixed some issues when users used Hand Tracking when creating a 3D Pose.
- Custom Character Upload Issue: Fixed an issue where uploading a Custom Character would cause the browser to hang.
- 3D Animation to 3D Pose Settings: Maintains settings when you switch between the two job types.