Don’t miss DeepMotion’s new patent pending Rotoscope Pose Editor now available with the Animate 3D V4.1 update! We have also launched additional features that enable further tweaking of your animation results including a new Face Tracking feature and Fallback Pose, plus much more!
- Rotoscope Pose Editor (Beta): DeepMotion’s new patent pending Rotoscope Pose Editor allows you to easily refine the AI motion capture result by tracing the motion of the character over the input video footage, frame by frame, to mimic the motion of the subject embodied in the input video more accurately. Enter the new editor and you can fix joints that may have not tracked correctly in the initial output. Check out our Rotoscope Pose Editor Tutorial here.
- Iris Tracking Sensitivity: To give you more control over your Face Tracking results, we have added a new feature that lets you set the iris tracking sensitivity. It is set to 0.5 by default and can be turned off completely or can be turned all the way up for max sensitivity to 1. Check out the V4.1 demo to see how it works!
- Fallback Pose: We updated the previous feature name from ‘Default Pose’ to ‘Fallback Pose’ for better clarity. This setting provides a pose for your character when joints are not detected, useful for animations with upper body or face only tracking. You can set this to a T-pose, A-pose, I-pose and the new Sitting pose.
- Fallback Pose - Sitting: A new Fallback Pose that allows you to place your character into a sitting position.
- Frames Per Second (FPS) Upgrade: Studio & Enterprise plans now support 240FPS video uploads.
- 3D Pose Foot Locking: Enabled the Foot Locking feature for 3D Poses. Check out our Foot Locking demo to learn how this might help you generate better 3D Poses!
- Enterprise Subscriptions: Looking for a higher volume of credits outside our base plans? We now offer custom Enterprise Plans to cover any amount of animation needs. You can reach out to use for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Animation Updates + Bug Fixes
- Library UI Issue: The new patent-pending Rotoscope Pose Editor allows you to easily edit your animation output. Enter the new editor and you can fix joints that may have not tracked correctly in the initial output.
- 3D Pose: Fixed a background color display issue.
- Side View Animations: Improved tilting output for animations captured from the side.
- Hand Tracking Stability: Fixed Hand Tracking animation failures that happened for some upper-body only videos.